OUR VETERANS DESERVE SO MUCH MORE
Our cherished Veterans and depression is a concern. The ones that love you the most are the ones that are willing to fight and die for you.
- There are hundreds of thousands of homeless Veterans sleeping on the streets and this number is steadily rising.
- Over 1.4 Million ( 1,400,000 ) Veterans are at risk of becoming homeless.
- More than 67% of homeless Veterans served our country for the past 3-years.
- Veterans gave you everything, yet we all fail them.
- Divorce rates among military couples have increased 42%.
- While you are reading this, a veteran is losing his family.
- An estimated 460,000 Veterans suffer from Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder ( PTSD ).
- While you are reading this, a Veteran is roaming a street near you, hopeless.
- Homeless Veterans spend an average of 6-years on the streets.
- While you are reading this, a Veteran doesn’t understand, why his sacrifice goes unappreciated.
- While you are reading this, a Veteran somewhere near you is not getting any help.
- The Veterans Administration has resources to serve only a fraction or our Veterans.
- In the time that you take to watch the video below, a veteran somewhere close to you has taken his own life.
- More than 14 Veterans a day took their own life and it will happen again tomorrow. That’s one Veteran every two hours ( that’s 5000 heroes gone each year).
“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.” — President George Washington
“My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place–police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” — Sidney Sheldon
“War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But no matter how necessary, it is always an evil, never a good. We will not learn how to live together in peace by killing each other’s children.” — Jimmy Carter
Get Your Free eBook Gift
Click 'Get it Now' to receive your FREE eBook called The A.B.C.s of Depression: Awareness—The foundation to empowerment toward Hope, Harmony, and Happiness. You will also receive our latest content by email.