We see a world of tolerance, understanding, and compassion. Our vision is to aim to live in a world where the World Health Organisation has no need to report the following information:
- Depression is a significant contributor to the global burden of disease,
- Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide in terms of total years lost due to disability,
- Depression affects people in all communities across the world,
- At its worst, depression can lead to suicide. Approximately one million ( 1,000,000 ) people worldwide die due to suicide, and many more attempt suicide,
- An estimated 350,000,000+ million people of all ages are affected globally,
- Global suicide rates have increased 60% in the past 45-years.
Our Mission is to see global suicide rates decrease! Our local communities must be involved in awareness education and prevention. Increased happiness and joy for each individual who seeks it, in an inclusive, cooperative-community, must be a priority.
The Earth Walk Community’s mission is to support and advocate with those who live with or are affected by, to bring awareness education to, and combat the stigma associated with, ‘Mood and Anxiety Disorders’ such as Depression, Bipolar and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD ).
We aim to support our servicemen, women, and veterans with a healthy transition toward better well-being; those specifically who live with the symptoms of Post-traumatic Stress Disorder ( PTSD ).
We aim to bring maximum global awareness through a variety of actions, interactions, and high-profile activities.
Get Your Free Happiness Gift
Click 'Get it Now' to receive your FREE eBook called 12 Actions Toward Increased Happiness. You will also receive our latest content by email.